Please register below to gain access to the required courses for the Veterans at Work Certificate program.
To find the courses, log in and hover over the “My Learning” tab at the top of the page. Then click on “My Dashboard”.
The required 11 courses listed on your dashboard are:
- Creating a Veteran Mentoring Program
- The Myths and Facts of Military Leaders
- Supporting Veterans, Family Members and Wounded Warrior Caregivers with Flexible Work Options
- Tax Incentives for Employers Hiring Veterans
- Using the National Labor Exchange to Find Veterans to Hire
- Creating a Military Friendly Culture and Onboarding Program
- Veteran 201: Military Lingo and Discharges
- Creating a Veteran Hiring Program
- 15 Things Veterans Want You to Know
- Veteran 101: Military Culture
- Creating a Military Spouse Hiring Program