Many Veterans consider higher-education funding to be the No. 1 benefit they receive. We should do everything we can to encourage our nation’s heroes to take advantage of this benefit. Join retired Command Sergeant Major, Tom Gills, in “Advising Military Students on Higher Education.” With careful use of their educational benefits, both military and Veteran students can shorten their path to a degree and graduate from college — debt-free. In this course, we’ll take a brief look at higher education options and transition information for military students whom you might advise, including:
- Military Credit Programs
- Military Education Benefits
- The Decision-Making Process
- Choosing the Right School
- On-Campus or Online?
- From Boots to College: Making the Transition
- The Value of Military Students