Time served in the armed forces presents unique needs and challenges for both veterans and their families. An estimated 85% of mental health service provided to military personnel is from a civilian, with veterans the percentage is even higher. This statistics shows us the great need of healthcare providers to be educated on military culture and the unique experiences and challenges of the veteran population.
Enroll in our free, self-paced trainings today!
- Maximize the effectiveness of treatment plans
- Ensure the success of your veteran client
- Learn from nationally-recognized subject matter experts
- Gain exposure to the latest research, treatment plans, and trends on veteran-specific issues
- Earn FREE Continuing Education Credits available for modules in several disciplines. Click here for more information.
Start learning today!!